Introduction about corporate information
Corporate information is very essential for the business activities, generally company corporate details contains Name of the organisation,
Corporate Identity Number ( CIN ), ROC Code, Comapny Registration no, Main Category of the firm, Sub Category, Capital amount funded,
corporate or office Address, Incorporation particulars including address and current status of the comapny ( Exist or not ).
Here in myCompanyDir.com, you can seach for company info for any registered firm / LLP in India under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India.
We provide this information only for the public knowledge.
What can you find in myCompanyDir.com ?
- CIN - Corporate Identity Number for registered companies / corporates
- Full Company Name - as registered
- ROC code
- Registration Number / Regno of an corporate
- Category & sub category of registered company
- Private or Public company
- Listed or unlisted company
- Company Formation or incorporated date
- Email Id of the company
- Address and contact details of the corporate or company
- The State and city information including Pincode
- List of Directors for the company
- Directors designation and active status
- Duration or period of company appointment / directorship
- Status of Director Certificate Status
CIN stands for Corporate Identity Number code, which is a 21 digits unique alpha-numeric code issued to each company / LLP for identification and
maintenance. This CIN code is used to track the account details in corporate affairs only in India.
Very first character of CIN denotes the Listing Status of the company and next 5 numeric digits denotes the Industry specific number, then
next 2 alphabets indicates the state of the indian country, then next 4 numeric digits indicates the Year of establishment of the firm, then
Next 3 alphabets show the category or Classification of the company and last 6 numeric digits points the registration Number corporate registered in India.
Similarly, DIN is allocated by the goverment / corporate affairs for the directors of the company. DIN is the unique identification number issued
to track the individual directors. Individual director can serve in many companies under same DIN with different direcor responsibilities.
We provide very basic information about the Director and we dont share their personal details and individual information because it affects their